2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so im looking to change my cvt transmission fluid. Where do you guys buy your fluid? I found a website that has them for 9$ a quart. (im not sure if I trust it they claim that it’s oem) while my local honda dealer is 13.49$ and amazon is 18$ do you guys have any links that sell them cheaper while still being oem? or make the drive out to my local dealership and buy it there?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Honda dealer may be the cheapest option. Most of the OEM part websites are cheaper but shipping could be a deal killer. I ended up going to the Honda dealer bc shipping wasn’t worth the wait and price

·
Administrator
2,658 Posts
Honda dealer may be the cheapest option. Most of the OEM part websites are cheaper but shipping could be a deal killer. I ended up going to the Honda dealer bc shipping wasn’t worth the wait and price
Second that. Have found by the time you add in S&H you pay almost the same (if not more) as you would by getting it locally. The real savings of ordering online is when you order multiple parts at the same time... that's when you might see/get a significant difference in cost.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts