2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, I'm a new owner of the 2019 Accord Hybrid EX-L for 5 days now, has anyone had issues with the sound system not living up to the hype of a "premium 10 speaker system"? I am sadly disappointed with this system thus far, I'm hoping that i'ts a glitch or farce that can be rectified under warranty. There supposedly is a Bass subwoofer but I hear no base note. I've played around enough with all the available settings in hopes that I can rectify the situation with no luck. No sound coming from the rear speaker set. and only tinny highs from the fronts. I'm not new to how to adjust any audio system fade, balance, tone, EQ etc. but so far nothing I adjust seems to make any difference at all.

Also, is there any other forums that are specific to 2019, or is this the only forum for Accord Hybrids?

Thanks

George.

·
Registered
40 Posts
In the factory eq settings i turned the mids down about half and the highs down a quarter while leaving the bass in the center. Its still not as good as id like but its a lot better compared to how it was from the factory. im planning on doing a full sound system within the next few months. going to be posting some build pics when i get to it.

also all your rear speakers are located on the deck. if you want to make sure they're working turn on some music, go in your trunk and look at the deck to see if the speakers are moving. the 8" sub is in the center of the deck with two 6.5" woofers on the left and right.

https://imgur.com/a/ata7q0S

1 - 2 of 2 Posts