2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since I posted in this forum but here is a video of my last run which earned me 3rd place on the Forum list.

Hoping this Sunday is nice so we can try another crack at the title.

Here is the link to my run.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Lmao. Ohhhh, so now I see... You’re just one more guy on his high horse that I’m gonna knock down once my EFR-7163 is installed. It’s ok though... You have a right to be worried. I might even break 12.5 after this revision tune I’m doing. On my STOCK turbo.

EDITED:
And where’s the vid/ slip for your so-called 12.3 on factory tires? No way you’ve knocked Eddie Wilson. *I stand corrected on this part... Just noticed Im already subbed to your YT channel. Good stuff🤙🏾 Still doesn’t change the fact that you’re just one more 10th Gen X in the way. We might have to meet halfway to line it up in MD or VA.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lmao. Ohhhh, so now I see... You’re just one more guy on his high horse that I’m gonna knock down once my EFR-7163 is installed. It’s ok though... You have a right to be worried. I might even break 12.5 after this revision tune I’m doing. On my STOCK turbo.

EDITED:
And where’s the vid/ slip for your so-called 12.3 on factory tires? No way you’ve knocked Eddie Wilson. *I stand corrected on this part... Just noticed Im already subbed to your YT channel. Good stuff🤙🏾 Still doesn’t change the fact that you’re just one more 10th Gen X in the way. We might have to meet halfway to line it up in MD or VA.
All Good bring to Honda day. I welcome the competition! (y)

No high horse here my man I am very humble.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.