2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone put the larger spoiler on and take that small lip off the trunk? I bought the larger spoiler before I got the sport, last minute change at dealership. Honda customer service and dealer was no help at all. Thanks.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I think he's talking about the larger OEM spoiler. And I don't think we've seen any owners on here who went with that option just yet. And there doesn't seem to be any aftermarket products.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
I think he's talking about the larger OEM spoiler. And I don't think we've seen any owners on here who went with that option just yet. And there doesn't seem to be any aftermarket products.
Is there a larger one than I have attached? That's the only OEM one I've found I had that added to mine.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
This is the only larger one I can find. I hate to install it just for a better one to come out soon. Getting my car tmrw and it needs a butt lift ASAP lol
You have a link/vendor for that? I have never seen it and it's not shown as an OEM accessory for an Accord that I have found.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Has anyone looked into roof spoilers?

With the more coupe like design we have going on this time compared to the last gen I think it would do the Accord justice.

·
Registered
318 Posts
There are a few roof spoilers that I've come across lately, most of them on ebay. Found this one which seems pretty decent for $30.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts