2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Was anyone successful upgrading the head unit to touchscreen? Looks like the AB wire has to be included in the LX (refer to the OP Images) for it to work with the touchscreen unit.
Yes is can be done I have done it. TA-HOAC09-8RR-1 is what I used simple plug-and-play still have all the functions on the steering wheel I would recommend it. But one thing to know if you do use it you will lose your TPMS and other simple little car setting functions so just set them before you switch out the screens, it does also includ the instructions for installation and how to operate it. Also note that it's only compatible with the 2018-2019 Honda Accord LX and hybrid. If anyone needs any more info just ask me I'll check back.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Was anyone successful upgrading the head unit to touchscreen? Looks like the AB wire has to be included in the LX (refer to the OP Images) for it to work with the touchscreen unit.
Yes is can be done I have done it. TA-HOAC09-8RR-1 is what I used simple plug-and-play still have all the functions on the steering wheel I would recommend it. But one thing to know if you do use it you will lose your TPMS and other simple little car setting functions so just set them before you switch out the screens, it does also includ the instructions for installation and how to operate it. Also note that it's only compatible with the 2018-2019 Honda Accord LX and hybrid. If anyone needs any more info just ask me I'll check back.
USA model only I forgot to say as well.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts