2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

18 LX Accord radio upgrade

43K views 43 replies 31 participants last post by  Chris0 
#1 ·
I've been in my car for a month. I love the car but just hate the radio. I was looking at trying to upgrade the radio display. I really want the carplay. I know the trims at sport and above have that capability. Does anyone know if I were able to get my hands on a sport display would I be able to install it into my LX. Radio LX part number is 39710-TVA-A010-M1 and the Sport radio part number is 39710-TVA-A110-M1. Any help would be great!

Attachments

See less See more
#16 ·
I found this the other day. Interesting because it supposedly retains the entire stock system so you have access to both/everything. Still would like to none if it retains complete functionality of stock system.

#39 ·
Hello . I am from Saudi Arabia, I did not find anyone in my country who upgraded to a display that has Apple CarPlay or Maps, so I am here to search about what I can upgrade or not .. I will search well about this and I will come back to tell you soon. Sorry my English is not good, thanks

#43 ·
Update. I got the device installed and it works fine with the factory controls intact. Takes a bit of getting use to with the android auto and the abilities that is now taken from the phone. But I'm happy with the functionality. I haven't tried the mirror option yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.