2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Opened drivers door and reached in to grab sunglasses from console. Noticed every time I put my hand on the drivers seat I heard a click-click sound from display. On the third time touching the seat I heard a "thump" type sound and noticed all 4 windows had lowered 2-3 inches. The LX does not have any of the (sun roof) and window actions with the key fob like higher trim levels. Anyone have any ideas about why the windows lowered automatically. I have had the trunk open accidentally with the key fob in my pocket several times, and once the panic alarm sounded with the key fob in my pocket. I understand how that could happen with keys pressing on fob buttons, but I don't understand the windows lowering. Crazy stuff.

·
Registered
169 Posts
If you hold the unlock button on the key fob, all of the windows (and sunroof if equipped) will open.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you hold the unlock button on the key fob, all of the windows (and sunroof if equipped) will open.
Just tried that. Doesn't open the windows. The LX, being the base model, doesn't have that feature, and has no sunroof.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just tried that. Doesn't open the windows. The LX, being the base model, doesn't have that feature, and has no sunroof.
Yes it does. Start with your car locked. Then push and release the unlock button on your fob (just like you normally unlock your car). Then push it one more time and hold it. The windows will roll down until you release the button. ALL Accord models have this feature. They don't all have remote start though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Abe and RS7 y'all are correct. Sounds like I was in stupid mode! Thanks for the replies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts