2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every my name is Marcus Reyes i reside in Maryland and i just recently purchased a 18 accord sport 2.0 T in lunar silver car is amazing. I traded in my 2017 Jeep Wrangler freedom Edition in chief blue i miss the jeep but mostly the color. Don’t miss the horrible MPG.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the forum Marcus and congrats on the car! You could always opt for a wrap if you're looking for a more unique color.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i want to wrap it NARDO GREY like the audi color black roof thats the goal as of right now but currently looking into getting a system put in since the factory one is awful and my last car had an amazing system. the jeep wrangler had the alpine and it was an amazing for a factory system.

·
Registered
242 Posts
You should also consider looking at sound proofing. Honda isn't always the best nor should they and starting with the best environment for sound to perform in is always a winning strategy.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I’m gonna soundproof it and also do a system at some point not in a rush at this moment as I’m doing the flooring in my entire house on top of purchasing my wife the 2019 HRV TOURING so I’m def taking my time and picking the best system for the money so we will see

You should also consider looking at sound proofing. Honda isn't always the best nor should they and starting with the best environment for sound to perform in is always a winning strategy.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Looking forward to how your setup turns out in the end.

Are you going to do everything yourself or going to consult an automotive audio/video shop at some point?
I find that they're great for know which speaker and overall set gets the sound you actually want, experience is an asset here.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looking forward to how your setup turns out in the end.

Are you going to do everything yourself or going to consult an automotive audio/video shop at some point?
I find that they're great for know which speaker and overall set gets the sound you actually want, experience is an asset here.
hey what’s up brother i follow you on YouTube too awesome mods i just did my sound system i went super small with it just wanted something better then stock but i have kicker components in the door and rear deck and went with a 700 watts amp and 8 inch kicker sub that has a decent kick enough to sound good but i ride with my kids in the car and didn’t want anything overwhelming like my dad used to have when i was a kid in his Escalade lol he ran 4 12inch kicker subs in the back and it was ridiculous lol. But i did the install myself and I’m currently cleaning and fixing everything up with the speakers and outputs. I have also sound proofed everything and still working to make it better everyday.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Youtube link? Channel name?
Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts