1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Accord Sport 2.0
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice wheels !
Thank you!

Looks good! Some Camber should tuck in the top of the fronts real good. Can maybe even fit 255/265s.

I'm running 18x10 +30 with 265s and -3 camber View attachment 5830
Awesome! I figured 10s all around would be a good fitment. Just need to possibly dial in the camber. I do want to try the 245/35s to see if they'll fit better. I might try them all on today and see how they all fit.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Thank you!

Awesome! I figured 10s all around would be a good fitment. Just need to possibly dial in the camber. I do want to try the 245/35s to see if they'll fit better. I might try them all on today and see how they all fit.
Going down to 35 series will definitely help clear them. The proper size for my 18s would've been 265/40 but I downsized to 35 to give me more room to play with camber.

·
Registered
2020 Accord Sport 2.0
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Going down to 35 series will definitely help clear them. The proper size for my 18s would've been 265/40 but I downsized to 35 to give me more room to play with camber.
Nice. I drove on them today. They did well but scrubbed going over slight bumps. I'm sure if I was on coils, I wouldn't have any issue with them. But the only coils I want are $1200-1300 from Tien with the EDFC. I don't want to get BCs or Godspeed. Too stiff and I don't want to have to do acrobats in order to change the stiffness on each corner. Lol.

·
Registered
2020 Accord Sport 2.0
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lookin good!!
Got the 245/35s installed. Love the fitment. Love the ride. So smooth! I have hub centric rings coming in within a couple days. Using the 245/40s on the wife's car since she needs tires. MIGHT be going full coils soon. If I do, it'll be Tein Flex Zs.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Got the 245/35s installed. Love the fitment. Love the ride. So smooth! I have hub centric rings coming in within a couple days. Using the 245/40s on the wife's car since she needs tires. MIGHT be going full coils soon. If I do, it'll be Tein Flex Zs.

View attachment 5857
View attachment 5858
Be careful driving around without hub rings. Putting a lot of stress on your studs! Looks great, btw!

·
Registered
280 Posts

View attachment 5857
View attachment 5858
Looks great! Get the coilovers and camber arms next (if you don't have them yet) and you can tuck them in a bit more.

The smaller tires are making the wheels pop more, I like it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.