2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Honda Accord owners.
Had my 2.0 Touring for about 4 months. Less the 3000 miles.
Love the driving comfort, interior size, the engine and transmission is very smooth.
Had issues with crash mitigation come on 2 times, once during light rain, once no abnormal weather. Lane Keep allows getting too close to the center line for my liking. I have the squeak from the HUD on a hot day. Right side should slide has a squeak.
Hood shakes at idle or low speeds.
The most aggravating is the radio/navigation system will reboot every time driving. Had the recall re-flash done but did not help.
Has anyone ever had the radio reboot issue?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I experience all those issues you mentioned... the right side noise, for me was coming from passenger seat belt assembly. It occurs intermittently. My car is currently at dealership to investigate. I hoping they are replacing it and not add padding. I had my radio reboot randomly as well, I have no idea on the cause. I haven't told the dealership about it, since I can reproduce it. I hope someone in the forums knows.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mine had the HUD squeak as well, I took it into the dealer they added some foam between the frame and display which I can't see and the squeak is gone. I've also had my Infotainment system reboot a few times, always while I was parked playing with an iPod and trying to get the browsing of Artists or Albums to work better, it hasn't happened while driving although I only have around 1800 miles right now. I haven't had any of the other issues yet luckily, although I have heard a loud hum that sounded like it was coming from outside the car, once it happened for a few seconds at a time 5 times during a few mile stretch and another time it happened 2 times in about a 15 second timeframe, that time I paid closer attention to it and it sounded like it quit too abruptly to be environmental so I'm thinking it is the subwoofer as I've heard that kind of a hum from home subwoofers with cheap wiring but until I can reproduce it on demand and show the dealer I doubt I'll get it fixed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.