2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
2,838 Posts
Stable enough to take the picture while holding my cell phone with both hands and using my forearms to hold the wheel... 😄

The car felt good, smooth and planted...
That's good to hear... however that speed is a lot faster than my guardian angels can fly... they are old like me. :D

·
Registered
2019 2.0 EXL
520 Posts
That's good to hear... however that speed is a lot faster than my guardian angels can fly... they are old like me. :D
Hey Sir, sad to say but I've got an aarp card now so i know how you feel! Also, fwiw, if you used to drag hoses or are still dragging hoses, you've been keeping your guardian angels pretty busy too! 😉

·
Administrator
2,838 Posts
Hey Sir, sad to say but I've got an aarp card now so i know how you feel! Also, fwiw, if you used to drag hoses or are still dragging hoses, you've been keeping your guardian angels pretty busy too! 😉
You hit the nail on the head... was a "Hose Dragger/Dragon Slayer" for 31.5 years... definitely kept them busy... thank goodness they never let me down. 🙏

·
Registered
2019 Accord Sport 1.5T
73 Posts
How stable was the car at that speed?
Stable enough to take the picture while holding my cell phone with both hands and using my forearms to hold the wheel... 😄
Fastest I've pushed mine was 120 before traffic ahead made it prudent to slow. It felt no different than 80.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.