2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I absolutely love my 2.0T Sport (Lunar Silver, 10 Speed), except with 56K on it now, I'm hearing an annoying creak/clunk sound, passenger side , when I take off from a stopped position forward or reverse. Been to the dealer four times now and no solution provided thus far. They have greased everything in the front end, changed the intermediate shaft and bushing,stabilizer linkages, sound still there. Anyone else experiencing this ? Thanks !

·
Administrator
2,552 Posts
Since the dealers are "throwing parts" at your car to resolve the issue obviously (lucky for you) they are hearing the issue versus blowing you off saying they "don't hear anything" or "they all do that". Hopefully you'll get this resolved soon... when you do come back and let us know what it was.... it appears w/the lack of responses no one has had this issue (yet?).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since the dealers are "throwing parts" at your car to resolve the issue obviously (lucky for you) they are hearing the issue versus blowing you off saying they "don't hear anything" or "they all do that". Hopefully you'll get this resolved soon... when you do come back and let us know what it was.... it appears w/the lack of responses no one has had this issue (yet?).
Will Do. My next appointment is in a couple of weeks. Cheers !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts