2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there....... has anyone purchased the Fender Garnish for their 2018 Accord? Do they adhere to the car well with the 3M tape? Seen any issues?

Thanks so much for your time!

·
Super Moderator
1,857 Posts
Sent you a PM, but will answer here also for others that may be interested in these... I have them, and have no issues w/them. I purchased and had them installed prior to delivery of my car so can't speak on installation of them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought from my local dealer about a week after I purchased the vehicle. It comes with everything you need including the cleaning wipes to clean the surface and the template to install on either side. Very easy to do. I put them on in the dead of winter in my garage. Prolly 20-30 degrees in there. Didn’t heat up the 3m or anything. Let the car sit over night and drove the highway next morning. No issues so far, been 6 months and went through winter snow, spring rain and several washes.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sent you a PM, but will answer here also for others that may be interested in these... I have them, and have no issues w/them. I purchased and had them installed prior to delivery of my car so can't speak on installation of them.
Thanks for your time man. Mine will be delivered tomorrow. I ordered the from College Hills Honda out of Ohio. They will be delivered tomorrow.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought from my local dealer about a week after I purchased the vehicle. It comes with everything you need including the cleaning wipes to clean the surface and the template to install on either side. Very easy to do. I put them on in the dead of winter in my garage. Prolly 20-30 degrees in there. Didn’t heat up the 3m or anything. Let the car sit over night and drove the highway next morning. No issues so far, been 6 months and went through winter snow, spring rain and several washes.
Thanks for your time man. I ordered a set from College Hills Honda in Ohio. They will be delivered tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
1,857 Posts
What color would be the best for Still Night ? Black or Silver?
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" as the saying goes... or in this case what appeals to you (owner). Depending on what other exterior mods you are planning for your car (developing a theme) would determine which way to go IMO. To get an idea of what they would look like here's what each would look like on your car...

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts