2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, here are a few pictures of my 2018 Accord sport 2.0 t in modern steel metallic the day I got at home and now present day. Nicknamed Sporty... fast as ****! I hope you enjoy the pictures! Future plans including upgrading the brake system and tires.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,135 Posts
Nice ride... thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice ride... thanks for sharing the pics.
My favorite color ❤
haha, Thank you, thank you. Always keep it spotless, and shiny! I was also thinking of the blue color, but it's a bright blue, and i feel like it would be a cop magnet! I drive aggressively as it is. lol. The cops in my area suck for pulling people over for anything unfortunately. Oh the 2.0T Sport as many of you know is wicked fast! I love the wheel design most of all.. very aggressive and fast looking! :geek:🏁

·
Registered
97 Posts
haha, Thank you, thank you. Always keep it spotless, and shiny! I was also thinking of the blue color, but it's a bright blue, and i feel like it would be a cop magnet! I drive aggressively as it is. lol. The cops in my area suck for pulling people over for anything unfortunately. Oh the 2.0T Sport as many of you know is wicked fast! I love the wheel design most of all.. very aggressive and fast looking! :geek:🏁
I have a 2018 1.5 lx in the same color and I love it. My initial color choice was black but I’m glad that I changed my mind.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 2018 1.5 lx in the same color and I love it. My initial color choice was black but I’m glad that I changed my mind.
Yeah, trust me, I hear ya! Everyone's got either, white or black cars.. so boring looking. I was looking at red, blue or the grey. my last car, 2014 Civic Si in fire orange I called the Carrot Top was a cop eye-sore unfortunately. I swore to myself that I wouldn't do that to myself again! lol. That's why I said that about the blue color and also for the red color. I didn't want another black color, and white is soo hard to keep clean. Modern steel metallic looks soo stealthy as well, which is what I love about it! It's definitely an awesome, and subtle looking color for sure! Good choice!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I don't like cars in black during the summer. Makes my head feel funky

Modern Steel and the Silver are my personal picks!

Thanks for sharing pics!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I hear ya! I used to have a black 2003 Acura RSX. It looked nice, but it was also a pain to always keep clean. The Lunar silver color, since it's a lighter color, looks like most other silver cars out there eon the road. The deeper color of the Modern steel just looks awesome!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I like how well the silver is at hiding scratches lol

All of my Hondas have been silver. 98 LX, 2012 LX, my wifes 2018 Civic with the CVT (I love the body of that car, would love to engine swap it lol).

Only car I ever owned that wasn't silver was my old 89 Plymouth Reliant K. My friend slapped a 5.0L HEMI Badge on the back of it, much hilarity ensued.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looks good. Why the brake upgrade?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks good. Why the brake upgrade?
Well, my ideas have always been that when the OEM parts on the car start to wear out, start replacing them with upgraded parts. I also want better , more responsive brake feedback. Ive always upgraded the brakes on my dad's in the past as well.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Yes, these Honda 2.0's Move and with Lighter Wheel Tire Set Up - Helps with the Corning Also . .
Seems most Factory Alignments are Off some - so after 3-4 months for Springs & Suspension to Settle in which more like 1 Month really ..
I'd Document the Actual Alignment Spec's - More Pictures soon ..

Personally I'd Keep that Grill as that Color Blends into the Road , Believe Me Old Folks will Not see Sporty Coming .. Factory Grill will Save U . . .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts