2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, maybe I'm being obsessive here. I really like the led high beam upgrade I recently did. So, any benefit to replacing the low beam LEDs with better ones?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I haven't done that so I can't say for sure but given the cost that's likely involved going to be hard to justify. With the highs being a simple halogen I'm sure that's an easy win for a few extra bucks.

I haven't looked yet but are the low beams sealed?

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey there.. i bought boslla led low beam lights i was told by the company they will fit and i tried to take the stock ones out but no success so far any ideas how to do that ? boslla led lights are 4 in 1 type of leds. you can change the light by turning ur lights on and off to different weather conditions check them out on youtube for more info but i would love to change my stock low beams to these leds if its doable im not sure yet.. if any of u can help pls let me know thnx.

·
Registered
43 Posts
The headlight (for low beams) its a sealed unit. From my understanding is you'd have to replace the entire unit, which then youre just going to get the same OEM part. No aftermarket housing yet which may offer you to be able to use your own bulbs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts