2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sharing my 2018 Accord with everyone. Never owned a brand new car until I purchased this car. Payments suck but its a awesome and comfortable car. I have driven it to florida twice this year. 14 Hours straight and no discomfort at all.

Attachments

· Registered
21 Posts
I love stereos/music, but that bass setup looks like some serious overkill lol
ya I've gone down a dark rabbit hole. Forgot how expensive this hobby is. Having to fix things rattling apart :/. Only 7500 watts pushing a couple 15s. Lol.
Edit... apparently I have 2 accounts here and just noticed I replied with the other one haha.

· Registered
2 Posts
Just sharing my 2018 Accord with everyone. Never owned a brand new car until I purchased this car. Payments suck but its a awesome and comfortable car. I have driven it to florida twice this year. 14 Hours straight and no discomfort at all.
Good looking car but that subwoofer filling your whole trunk is hilarious. I'll bet your neighbors love you.

· Registered
21 Posts
Thanks!
I keep it turned down when entering the complex. But the rest of the city gets the boom! Its crazy how loud it is. Im having to take car apart, add ton of sound deadening, upgrade to a 320a alternator with 2 agm and 1 lithium battery.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.