2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From what I see on the official Honda website, 2018 Accord comes with an option of 17" aluminum-alloy wheels for LX and EX-L trim levels, and 19" aluminum-alloy wheels for Sport and Touring version. As for me, that's a great set of wheels and I love to see that the trim level that I'm planning to get have them in 19-inch size!
What do you think about them?

·
Registered
242 Posts
My default has always been to keep factory wheels as my beater wheels and then an aftermarket set for summers. Looking at my options, once lowering springs come out, I might get a set of Vossen VPS-307's.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My default has always been to keep factory wheels as my beater wheels and then an aftermarket set for summers. Looking at my options, once lowering springs come out, I might get a set of Vossen VPS-307's.
The Vossen VPS-307 is a great option! If I'll get Accord in Black color, I'll consider Vossen's CV3-R in Graphite color.

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
I wish that HFP had better options for us, similar to what you would find from "JDM" tuning brands because what better to get these than from the people who designed the car. I always felt the new Accord could use some "JDM" flare.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Those look great in matte grey! I still remember the old wheels with plastic hub caps back in the day.
I'd assume the larger 20' would improve handling and cornering grip.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Honda offers a great stock wheel set up for sure. OEM shoes sure have come a long way. Saw this 20' custom set up the other day.
Those are indeed nice wheels.
I bet they can look even better if someone creative was to apply a color scheme to them, even a little stripe that hints towards HFP or Honda's Motorsports Division.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey! i was wondering if you know the stock measurments for the wheels and tires? i want new rims but i dont know what the offset is.

·
Registered
157 Posts
You ever find the measurements? I'm getting the Hybrid & looking to push from a 17" to a 20" wheel.
The Tire Rack website has all the info you need to change wheel diameter while retaining the overall OD with correct offset and tire size. They offer several brands of wheels and tires mounted and balanced for installation. I also have a set of 19” OEM wheels off my 2018 Sport 2.0 for sale. 2500 miles, no issues in SW Ohio.

·
Registered
11 Posts
You ever find the measurements? I'm getting the Hybrid & looking to push from a 17" to a 20" wheel.
I am also considering the same. Keep us posted on the MPG after the change though, I’m worried MPG would be drastically affected with a larger wheel.

·
Registered
133 Posts
The Tire Rack website has all the info you need to change wheel diameter while retaining the overall OD with correct offset and tire size. They offer several brands of wheels and tires mounted and balanced for installation. I also have a set of 19” OEM wheels off my 2018 Sport 2.0 for sale. 2500 miles, no issues in SW Ohio.
How much you want for the sport wheels? And does anyone know the the weight and offset of the factory wheels?

·
Registered
31 Posts
wheel choices

I have a '18 Touring 2.0T that came with 19" wheels and Michelin tires. Love everything about this car but had I know would have chosen a different wheel size. The 19" wheels leave too small of a tire sidewall so if you scrape a curb you scrape the wheel and the tire.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts