2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0t
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im actually the first person to beta test the Jb4 on a 2.0t. I have no affiliation with the company but have previously had their products on my e90 bmw 335i which also had great results. Overall the power gains are great and Inlove having the ability to remove it on the fly to get the car serviced at the dealer.

https://youtu.be/NjpU_xqZny0

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0t
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice, what was the hp/torque gains on stage 1?
Im not too sure I was the first person to have this on a 2.0t. for instance map1 is 3.5+ psi over stock which is a noticeable difference. map2 is 4+ psi over stock. I dont have access to a dyno. But I do have some other videos I can post.

Map1:

Map3:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im actually the first person to beta test the Jb4 on a 2.0t. I have no affiliation with the company but have previously had their products on my e90 bmw 335i which also had great results. Overall the power gains are great and Inlove having the ability to remove it on the fly to get the car serviced at the dealer.

Dif

[/QUOTE

When you say service does that mean for regular oil changes?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts