2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Well What Ever Perpective

Seems okay to me... Maybe that's just a bad perspective. What do you think about this photo?
The Bottom of the Pass Through - should be Flat with the Trunk - Honda does the same thing at Top of Trunk all this is Going On Between the Rear Wheel Arches - If the Chassis is that Weak
Or Honda Isn't using High Strength & Gauge in these Two Areas - It just is Thin Sheet Metal Box 4 x 5 what the H*$$ - the Wires and stuff could be in 2 x 3 - or - 1.5 x 3.5 with
Wide Flat Attaching Points -- too Much Room taken Up be Weak sheet Metal - Looks like 2 Gutters of Material being Used for God Sake . . Furthermore
( Honda puts 24 Holes At Least ) In this Sheet Metal Area being Looked at - Yet !
Yet - No Functioning Hooks or Eyelets - Dam - Honda the Trunk is Used to Haul Stuff - It Must be Tired Down ! Period !
Hello - Eyelets !

What If someone wanted to take a Cat Nap - can't see the Back Seats Being Folded down as being very Comfortable . . with these Huge Bumps ..:confused:

It's Called : ( Wide Flat - Hand Shaped Brackets ) at the Ends of Both Top & Bottom Cross Supports - HONDA . . then those Area's are Very Strong - so
Don't Need 4 x 5 inch Box Gutter's Running Top & Bottom - ( Design - NOT Thought Out in this Area ( Function is High Priority ) Not Cheap & Folding ..
Honda Needs to Step Up in Function - Usage .. Maybe Spot Welding back Here just Isn't Great Idea , Use those Big Hand Brackets and Weld some Metal In Here . .

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
It's the CTR lip, I got mine directly from Honda for $120 with an employee discount.
Hi - it fits directly on or did it need some fitting? Looks terrific

21 - 30 of 30 Posts