2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The 2018 Honda Accord is finally here and it’s sure to be a popular seller in the family sedan segment.

The Accord is all-new and has been rebuilt from the ground up, improving on a car that was already pretty stellar. Make sure to check out our full review of the new Accord, but here is a quick overview of the pros and cons for this fresh family sedan.

Read More Here

·
Registered
98 Posts
Well the rear passenger legroom isn't the best compared to what we had in the eighth- and ninth-generation models, but that's fine. Most rear seats aren't all that comfortable anyways unless you go for full sized sedans.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Camry might drive a bit better but now with the new Mazda 6 out, that analysis about how cars in this segment drives should now be focused on the Mazda. Often they are at the top with driving feel and emotion but if Toyota plans on a Gazoo trim Camry... Mazda may not be so good of a choice after all.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Well the rear passenger legroom isn't the best compared to what we had in the eighth- and ninth-generation models, but that's fine. Most rear seats aren't all that comfortable anyways unless you go for full sized sedans.
You're a great example of someone that knows absolutely nothing about what you're taking about, do yourself a favor and look into the numbers from the previous generation to now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Unless you’re as tall as Shaq, I don’t even understand why you said this. The legroom for this car is one of it’s high points!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the Sport model and find leg room is one of the strong points of this car. I’ve had passengers speak positively about the leg room On several occasions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts