2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
It looks like the driver interface/center console wants to run Diagnostic tests and going into diag mode.

I have not read about this anywhere yet. I hope they resolve it soon. How often does this happen? Does this do anything to the car while you are driving, or prevent you from driving normal as usual? Are there any lights on the dashboard other than the usual indicators? It sounds like it's just the computer that controls the audio, voice, radio functions and cameras.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes its the Initial Diagnostic window when dealer hooks up the battery. This would be the third time, there was also another issue where my screen would reboot, just like when you start the car up. Each time i had my iPhone 8 Connected to it when it restarted. Any ways, took the car to dealer this morning, as per them they spoke to Honda Canada too after 2 hours of troubleshooting. They will be replacing the screen. Which will arrive on Monday so i have to take it in to get it replaced. I will update again once the change has been made to the car.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Great, I hope that resolves the issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts