2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i should have recognized those as TE37's lol I feel dumb now. That 18x10 fits great. what else do you have done to it?
All good! BC coils, single exit n1 muffler with resonators deleted, PRL intake, top engine mount, acuity short shifter and gas pedal spacer, alpine/focal sound system, jewel eye retrofit, and tail as turn signals in the rear.

· Registered
44 Posts
All good! BC coils, single exit n1 muffler with resonators deleted, PRL intake, top engine mount, acuity short shifter and gas pedal spacer, alpine/focal sound system, jewel eye retrofit, and tail as turn signals in the rear.
bruhh you got a 2.0T manual, that's a gem! you're doing it right with the TE37's!

TE37's really brings out the sportiness of the Accord, I'm considering getting some Vertini Rotary Forges in 20x10.

· Registered
'20 Sport 2.0T 6MT, Still Night Pearl. '07 EX-L I4/Nav sold.
106 Posts
Welcome! 4 1/2 months for me. Same car, same colour, same three pedals, but 2020 and so far I've kept mine factory (aside from adding aftermarket satellite radio, since Honda Canada felt we Sport owners didn't want that feature :( ).

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bruhh you got a 2.0T manual, that's a gem! you're doing it right with the TE37's!

TE37's really brings out the sportiness of the Accord, I'm considering getting some Vertini Rotary Forges in 20x10.
Yeah I bought the car to fit the wheels. I had them on my 2015 STI before. My only
Two requirements were another manual car that’ll fit the wheels. And I’m very happy with the accord platform.

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Manual trans too, nice. definitely rare. sounds like you've got a nice set up. I had a bunch of acuity stuff on my Si and I think the Accord would really benefit from it. You consider Ktuner or Hondata for it?
Ah yes I got Hondata too. Running stage2 OTS tune. I was torn between Hondata and ktuner and then a local guy was selling his Hondata so I grabbed it.

Also in Canada there seem to be more Hondata tuners so when I want to get a dyno tune it’ll make it easier.

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome! 4 1/2 months for me. Same car, same colour, same three pedals, but 2020 and so far I've kept mine factory (aside from adding aftermarket satellite radio, since Honda Canada felt we Sport owners didn't want that feature :( ).
Thank you! I was looking at 2020 as well but saved 10k going used with 70k KMS on it. The clutch was in mint condition so I went for it.

· Registered
106 Posts
Thank you! I was looking at 2020 as well but saved 10k going used with 70k KMS on it. The clutch was in mint condition so I went for it.
Nice. :)

I tend to keep my cars a long time (I kept the last Accord 13 years) so when I found a new one for sale here in Saskatchewan in October, I snapped it up.

· Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
560 Posts
Ah yes I got Hondata too. Running stage2 OTS tune. I was torn between Hondata and ktuner and then a local guy was selling his Hondata so I grabbed it.

Also in Canada there seem to be more Hondata tuners so when I want to get a dyno tune it’ll make it easier.
Interesting on the hondata majority as far as tuners go. I run the ktuner because it just swapped from my Si and I bought that cheap from the civicx forum. How do you like the hondata?

· Registered
252 Posts
Hi all,
I'm from the Toronto area. I picked up a 2018 2.0T Sport 6 months ago.
View attachment 5746 View attachment 5747
yeah, damn beautiful set up! I have a modern steel metallic 2.0 T automatic sport. Wife didn’t want to learn stick shift. Had a manual cars all my life. LOL. Love the stock wheels now but those are beautiful! When ready for new tires on, I will be doing 255/35/R 19... very beautiful set up good for you! But I also did the badge the accord name on my back trunk lid. For me, I also ordered a K & N high-performance air filter my stock paper filter is disgusting looking and it’s about 2 1/2 years old so it’s time for I performance upgrade.

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Interesting on the hondata majority as far as tuners go. I run the ktuner because it just swapped from my Si and I bought that cheap from the civicx forum. How do you like the hondata?
I haven’t had a chance to really test it out as it’s winter here right now. I can make my winters spin in 5th gear. But definitely peppier.

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah, damn beautiful set up! I have a modern steel metallic 2.0 T automatic sport. Wife didn’t want to learn stick shift. Had a manual cars all my life. LOL. Love the stock wheels now but those are beautiful! When ready for new tires on, I will be doing 255/35/R 19... very beautiful set up good for you! But I also did the badge the accord name on my back trunk lid. For me, I also ordered a K & N high-performance air filter my stock paper filter is disgusting looking and it’s about 2 1/2 years old so it’s time for I performance upgrade.
Very nice! My wife wanted auto so I got her a separate car.
Welcome to the forum... nice looking ride!!! (y)
Thank you!!

· Registered
106 Posts
Very nice! My wife wanted auto so I got her a separate car.
I'm going to have to be a lot nicer to my wife. She can drive a stick, and in fact, her Fit has a manual transmission. :)

She is a little less married to manuals than I am and would get an automatic on her next car if she had to, but she understood why I had to buy this manual Sport.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.