2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

2018 Sport 6MT

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  KayGeeP 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I recently purchased a 2018 Accord Sport 2.0t with the 6 speed manual. I had been contemplating selling my 2005 manual transmission access cab Toyota Tacoma to buy a “family car”, and couldn’t believe my eyes when I found my car on Craigslist. I had no idea Honda put a turbo with a manual into a family sedan. I love the car.

So far I’ve tuned it to stage 2 with a Hondata tuner as well as installed an Ultra Racing strut bar and Hasport upper torque mount. My plans are to also replace the lower motor mount, upgrade to an Acuity shifter, and hopefully lightly modify the suspension with Eibach pro springs and a sway bar. The goal is a stock appearance with improved handling and power.

Wheel Vehicle Tire Grille Automotive lighting

See less See more
Discussion starter · #7 ·
I am currently running the D2 Racing springs, which is a two inch drop. I believe it the most aggressive drop on springs available for our platform right now. I highly recommend them!
Right on. I’m looking for a bit more subtle drop. I don’t want to have to worry about curbs. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.