2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jerking occurs at lower gears, feel it more in stop and go traffic it sucks !! Anyone else have this problem? Please help! Ive taken it to the dealer and they have stated that everything is working normally and they did not feel any jerking of any sort!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I’m confused here because you say lower gears in the 1.5l so I assume this is a manual which would mean your clutch control is causing the jerking. The only other option for the 1.5l is the CVT and it doesn’t have any gears to jerk. I have a CVT with stage 2 and it’s butter smooth.. I would try test driving a few at the local dealer and make a comparison

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jerking occurs at lower gears, feel it more in stop and go traffic it sucks !! Anyone else have this problem? Please help! Ive taken it to the dealer and they have stated that everything is working normally and they did not feel any jerking of any sort!!
Hey, I have the exact same problem with my 2021 1.5t CVT. It feel a little jerky and shutter while coast in 15-20 mph. Do you resolve this problem ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts