2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys so I recently bought a 10th Gen and I wanna do so much to my car but I don’t wanna buy parts that are poor quality for it I’ve found websites like HiRevSport.com and CruXmoto.com I was just wondering if y’all could recommend any other websites that y’all have bought parts from or if you have an suggestions for me to do to her.

·
Registered
119 Posts
What
Hi guys so I recently bought a 10th Gen and I wanna do so much to my car but I don’t wanna buy parts that are poor quality for it I’ve found websites like HiRevSport.com and CruXmoto.com I was just wondering if y’all could recommend any other websites that y’all have bought parts from or if you have an suggestions for me to do to her. View attachment 4164
kind of parts are looking for?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Prlmotorsports.com. Exhaust down pipes front pipes intakes.
bagriders.com. Air suspension
Kseriesparts.com. A lot of parts
Mishimoto.com. Intake and intercoolers
Hirevsports.com. Body kit
Vinyl wrap I’d recommend getting 3m 1080

·
Administrator
2,545 Posts
Most of my accessory parts have been OEM only aftermarket parts I purchased were Llumor Window Tint, and WeatherTech TechShade for windshield.

·
Administrator
2,545 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
I transformed most of my car with “cheap” parts except for my headlights, underbody spoiler, rims, and tires. My car was in an accident last week and my cheap parts protected my OEM stuff and they didn’t need to be replaced. Shoutout to EBay! ?
Post some pics after you mod your car ??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts