2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord Sport 6 Speed Manual
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my car for almost two years and this my first time joining the forum smh car is pretty much full bolt on going upgraded turbo soon just have to figure out what clutch to run on these cars I’m assuming Type Rsim currently on pherable stage 4 tune
Tire Grille Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Blue

Vehicle Automotive parking light Car Vehicle registration plate Grille

Font Number

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
217 Posts
Sick bro I got the P600 too and the car rips and hurts feelings especially the boys with the v8s
Edit: the lsd helps tremendously and if you pair it with solid engine mounts you’ll have all the power to the ground.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
217 Posts
I made a Thread about the p600 but to answer your question the stock oil line will work on the p600 might need to just force it a tad bit not too crazy though. I bought the turbo coolant lines meant for the Fk8 from a Honda wholesale dealer #18 on the diagram. I also bought #19 to make it look more clean but they actually ended up canceling that part because they had no more left in stock.
Gesture Font Auto part Pattern Drawing

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I made a Thread about the p600 but to answer your question the stock oil line will work on the p600 might need to just force it a tad bit not too crazy though. I bought the turbo coolant lines meant for the Fk8 from a Honda wholesale dealer #18 on the diagram. I also bought #19 to make it look more clean but they actually ended up canceling that part because they had no more left in stock. View attachment 7207
That diagram is perfect I’ll get them both from Honda being that I work there thanks a lot bro who tuned the car for you Drob?

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
217 Posts
No problem bro and yes Drob is the one tuning my car but due to me having some fuel pump issues during the etuning process my last revisions from him won’t be done until this Wednesday, and then I’ll probably remote tune with him sometime in the future. I recommend him highly.
Edit: currently on revision 7 E30 + Meth

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No problem bro and yes Drob is the one tuning my car but due to me having some fuel pump issues during the etuning process my last revisions from him won’t be done until this Wednesday, and then I’ll probably remote tune with him sometime in the future. I recommend him highly.
Edit: currently on revision 7 E30 + Meth
Did you do the fuel pipe mod? And that’s the only thing I’m not sure about doing is adding meth to the mix

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
217 Posts
Yeah I did the fuel pipe mod and the car pulls pretty good with 91 or E30 mix without meth but I’d figure I would go balls to the wall since I’m deeply invested in my car 😅

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah I did the fuel pipe mod and the car pulls pretty good with 91 or E30 mix without meth but I’d figure I would go balls to the wall since I’m deeply invested in my car 😅
Lol I am too bro spent so much money on this car but you can only run E30 with the fuel pipe mod? I’m running that now without the mod

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
217 Posts
I asked Drob if he thinks there will ever be a xdi upgrade for the accord platform hpfp specifically because it was floating around that they were going to make one for our platform. He replied and said “There will never be XDI support with the stock ECU unless someone comes up with a separate controller for it. The Keihin ECU doesn't have adjustable HPFP current control, and without it, the XDI cannot be used.”

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I asked Drob if he thinks there will ever be a xdi upgrade for the accord platform hpfp specifically because it was floating around that they were going to make one for our platform. He replied and said “There will never be XDI support with the stock ECU unless someone comes up with a separate controller for it. The Keihin ECU doesn't have adjustable HPFP current control, and without it, the XDI cannot be used.”
Damn bro so we will be stuck just shy of 500 hp because of the lack of a hpfp and ecu 😫

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.