2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm looking at, intake, muffler for sure, possibly resonator delete as well. Lowering springs, wheels and a ktuner or hondata. I have my GTE swapped is300 in the garage that needs work done too. This is just my daily!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm looking at, intake, muffler for sure, possibly resonator delete as well. Lowering springs, wheels and a ktuner or hondata. I have my GTE swapped is300 in the garage that needs work done too. This is just my daily!
O Slick, which GTE? My Buddy has a MR2 with the 4A GTE.
Super jealous but I cant use Stick for a daily driver. So far in the future when I could actually afford multiple cars lol

·
Registered
136 Posts
Oh thats awesome for sure.

I am still saving up to buy me a 2.0T Spot 10 Speed Auto. Test drove it before and I find it hard to drive my normal Civic now lol

BTW you said a Couple of Photos but I only see one, did you have some more to show off?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I drove a Civic sport before my Accord and liked it, but needed more room for the children! I just got to source a used Ktuner, or Hondata used from the forums! It was a view of the back that didn't upload, no worries!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.