2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, while my car in traffic 1-2 hours . ect 195f iat 168f . is it normal?? i can feel the hood is heating up crazy.... how do i reduce these much of heat.. im afraid the hood paint is melting lol...

·
Registered
590 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
The paint :D... temps are higher than mine in traffic but I am in Hawaii. Note, the FK8 turbo blanket fits our OE turbo and if you plan on a downpipe or front pipe get them thermal coated. I would also suggest an intercooler. For MY19, I am running PRL thermal coated race dp, fp and ic.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lame af. All these comments about hoods & wraps. Y’all must still live at home paying 0 rent.
Of course I don’t pay rent. I got mortgage 2k a month. And I’m not only own a accord I also got a e300 for my wife. I don’t see connection about paying rent and buying blanket to reduce heat. You are lame af

·
Super Moderator
2,479 Posts
Lame af. All these comments about hoods & wraps. Y’all must still live at home paying 0 rent.
Wow... interesting first post to members offering suggestions to a legitimate question asked. Maybe this forum isn't a good fit for you if you have a problem with members helping one another. :unsure:

To the members that have provided feedback/suggestion to the OP question don't fall into a trap of responding to this members negative post. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts