1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Sweeeeeet!!! Nice job on the mods. (y)

·
Registered
78 Posts
The leather is Katskins and I got installed at Classic soft trim. Cost around $1,400 all in for the leather
Yeah I started researching that online for myself. Thanks for the update! It looks good! I went to Katskins website, and they said the price was $1,800 for the interior. I wouldn't do it, but it definitely looks good!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yeah I started researching that online for myself. Thanks for the update! It looks good! I went to Katskins website, and they said the price was $1,800 for the interior. I wouldn't do it, but it definitely looks good!
I went with a faux leather for mine and even still were not cheap. But if you want a custom fit cover that looks nice you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I went with a faux leather for mine and even still were not cheap. But if you want a custom fit cover that looks nice you get what you pay for.
Oh yeah, absolutely. Honestly though, I do love the OEM black faux leather seats in the car. They are supportive, comfortable, and don't get too extremely hot int he summer heat. But yeah, the ones you got are pretty sweet.. good find!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks dope. Can you shoot over a link for the H&R spacers please? What did you go with? 25mm, 30mm or a combo of 30mm back and 25mm front?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts