2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time Honda owner. 98 Civic EX, 04 Accord EX-L, 06 Ridgeline RTL, 10 Pilot Touring, 18 Civic Hatchback EX. Now this 2021 Accord Touring 2.0T. Picked it up last week. Went in to lease a 2020 Accord EX-L
This was the first 2021 Accord the dealer received. Walked out buying this Beauty. I love everything about it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice! How's the wireless AA/Carplay?
Overall it’s great. Nice not having to mess with cables. Drop it on the wireless charger and never really have to touch it. I did notice one glitch not sure if it’s the car or the iOS. If I’m listening to satellite radio and I open an app like Instagram the audio stops playing and the source switches back to the phone. Haven’t noticed it with many apps. Really didn’t dig into it much either

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Interesting to see those Subtle changes in Front End - Wonder If Actually getting slightly more Air to Inter-cooler . .

If you get a chance Measure the Bottom Jaw Opening of Grill . .

Maybe it's to Keep it same as it also looks like Cleaned up "Aero" on outside Lower Front Corners . .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.