2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoying my new Accord since Feb 2019, very pleasureful drive, only problem is Auto Cruise Control system not working properly.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

I assume that you are referring to the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) feature that is not working. It may be that it's in the standard Cruise Control mode. Read your Owner's Manual to understand the difference between the two modes (ACC vs CC), and how to switch between the two modes.

If you provide a little more detail as to why you think it's not working, someone may be able to help solve the problem.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats and welcome!

I assume that you are referring to the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) feature that is not working. It may be that it's in the standard Cruise Control mode. Read your Owner's Manual to understand the difference between the two modes (ACC vs CC), and how to switch between the two modes.

If you provide a little more detail as to why you think it's not working, someone may be able to help solve the problem.
yes i was referring to Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) as i set it at certain speed and running fine for lets say 50 or 60 km suddenly get warning on screen as attached picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
Your problem is not with the ACC. Your problem is with the Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS). It even told you that.

Have the dealer troubleshoot the CMBS problem. And tell them about every mod and accessory you've had done to the car regardless of whether you think it's related or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts