2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Lunar Silver 2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 10AT
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did the install with help of my Brother in-law. Highly suggest using PB Blaster on the stock DP bolts to the Turbo the night before and let them soak. No broken bolts and a smooth install. This is not for the novice I would say.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Nice job. Looking forward to your review after you've had some seat time w/the mods. Some sound clips would be nice too. 馃榿
So far it鈥檚 been great. Install takes about 4 to 5 hours. I would suggest take your time and be patient if you are doing it yourself. I enjoy working on cars so it was fun to do. A second person to help would be recommended.

Even though it鈥檚 catted it鈥檚 a lot louder, especially with the PRL FP and Borla S Type exhaust. The Downpipe definitely gives you the pops and crackles.I did it solely for performance though. No foul smells either. I do transport my kiddos in this car so that was a concern.

I plan on doing a Stage 2 Type R Turbo upgrade in the next few months so this was one of the last parts before doing so.

I just got a GoPro Hero 9 Black so I鈥檒l take some video of it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those are actually some really good photos of the process. That PRL pipe looks a lot cleaner than the factory one, I like it. Sounds like it was a worthwhile change.
I tried to show the process as best I could and appreciate the compliment.

The car spools up much easier now. It鈥檚 pretty much a turbo back exhaust as it sits. I would recommend this highly for anyone interested but be prepared if you have an exhaust it鈥檚 quite a bit louder. Butt dyno definitely can feel more power.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.