2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
TypeR turbo runs about 1500$, k-tuner or Hondata at 650, flex fuel kit at 500, down pipe and front pipe from prl at 700, intake at 400, intercooler at 600 and thermal exhaust system for 850. That’s just a bit over 5k. Plus of course you would have to get it tuned.

·
Registered
136 Posts
TypeR turbo runs about 1500$, k-tuner or Hondata at 650, flex fuel kit at 500, down pipe and front pipe from prl at 700, intake at 400, intercooler at 600 and thermal exhaust system for 850. That’s just a bit over 5k. Plus of course you would have to get it tuned.
Mmmm that would be sick.

You could also give a look into the Air ride/suspension. I think if I had the cash to burn, it might be on that and some nice wheels. Nothing sexier than being able to lower your car down to the ground and quickly pop it back up to avoid the headaches of a slammed car.

I feel like (especially on the 2.0T 10 Speed) that the stock Turbo is fine, the only adjustment I would like to make is a basic Tune adjustment to give a bit more boost as what it comes with is just a laughably low number.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.