2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2019 2.0 EXL
520 Posts
The diagram above shows that the ABV is a one way valve. To the best of my knowledge, the PCV valve is also one way so I'm not understanding how the ABV "creates negative pressure" any more than the PCV valve?

·
Registered
953 Posts
The ABV system which optimizes the internal pressure by controlling the blow-by gas. The system creates negative pressure in the crank case and makes the piston and crank shaft movement super smooth.
A pcv system also creates negative pressure, that's what it does by design. All that has been done here is adding an additional one way check valve with more parts to go bad and fail. Furthermore a pcv system recirculates some of the air back into the intake. The ECU is tuned for this, so basically only thing that's being done it making the car run richer. Now the ECU will adapt to this amount of air but again, have a hard time seeing how adding a second check valve does anything at all. Now if your changing the cracking pressure of the factory pcv system, that is a different story.

·
Registered
953 Posts
After this post I was contacted by op through dm saying his guy could explain it better. I replied he should come in this thread and do such as that information should be readily available for a product, and why basically a redundant pcv system is needed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if this item doesn’t even concern you bro dont even reply the ones that are actually interested and have an accord will hit up my guy and they can get all there questions answered simple as that I’m here to spread the word of a new item to let people know not forcing them to buy. like I said if you got specific questions his @ is right there

·
Registered
953 Posts
if this item doesn’t even concern you bro dont even reply the ones that are actually interested and have an accord will hit up my guy and they can get all there questions answered simple as that I’m here to spread the word of a new item to let people know not forcing them to buy. like I said if you got specific questions his @ is right there
Why should it not concern me "bro"? I asked my questions in a very technical and specific manner on the forum. Your advertising a new product, which really does nothing for the consumer, and expect people with knowledge not to say anything? 😂 You have had two different people now ask a very valid question. Again it's your responsibility selling a new product to prove that it works properly. I've invited you to do so on the forum so everyone has the knowledge as to why product is so good. Anyone with a valid product and the testing to support this would jump at this opportunity. Take care now.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You must not know how to read or something never once said I was selling the item myself goofy I’m helping to spread the word of a new product thats new to the US , if I had all the answer I would’ve been answered them myself but since it’s not my product and I didn’t develop I can’t so therefore I put the guys actual information so you can ask whatever you want

·
Registered
953 Posts
You must not know how to read or something never once said I was selling the item myself goofy I’m helping to spread the word of a new product thats new to the US , if I had all the answer I would’ve been answered them myself but since it’s not my product and I didn’t develop I can’t so therefore I put the guys actual information so you can ask whatever you want
That's even worse so you're plugging something you don't even know how it works or if it does?! You're putting your name on something and you have no idea if it's a scam or not. Anyone with half a brain about how these cars work would know this product does absolutely nothing. I can read just fine, I just thought people had more common sense than that man. I'm blocking you now. Thank you.

·
Administrator
2,837 Posts
they can get all there questions answered simple as that I’m here to spread the word of a new item
never once said I was selling the item myself
Since you are unable to answer technical questions and are not selling the product your thread has been moved to the appropriate board.

With that said before you invite your friend to join and answer any questions or sell their product have them look at our Vendor FAQ.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I Have seen Racer make a Void in V10 Block Webbing Between Cly. ( Hence the Every Time a Piston Comes Down Another Piston is Going Up )
Shorter stroke & Custom Oil Pan - due to Fact - that Motor was sitting 2.5" off Road it was all Squeezed much Closer then Normal ( Lower Center of Gravity )
Windage Tray etc. ( still No Valves of Vacuum assist )

·
Registered
953 Posts
Just another headlight fluid scam for people who know nothing about cars... blacklist his azzzz.
Yo man blinker fluid is no joke even VW realizes that and now makes synthetic blinker fluid. "It makes indicating 69% more pleasing and 420x more efficient." You should check it out.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts