2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Been sitting on the fence with the new Accord for awhile and now that the Hybrid model has been priced I'm considering pulling the trigger when my lease runs out. I've already made a couple trips to various dealerships to check out the Touring model, but I wasn't very impressed with the financing options available on those. Didn't expect their newest model to also be the cheapest.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would have been tempted to get a base Hybrid over my LX if I'd known it was only $1530 more. Lower money factors and better incentives after April 4 (we hope) should make it even better for leasing customers. Good luck!

·
Registered
242 Posts
You might have to take what you can get unless you have the patience to shop around. Ultimately the best thing to do is wait for End of Year deals, if you can wait that long.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I think the pricing of the new Hybrid model took most people by surprise. Its not often than we see a $4k price drop from the outgoing models. Not sure when your lease is up, but if you're able to wait it out there should be some good deals with all the models still sitting on dealer lots.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts