181 Posts
Ktuner ✔
Prl flexfuel kit
Prl stage 2 intake
Eibach sportline springs, camber kit, rear sway, and 20mm spacera all around
Rv6 downpipe fk8 ready for the drop in turbo prl is developing for the accord
Prl intercooler

All walk no talk.
With that turbo PRL is making be very cautious about your transmission if you have a 10-speed automatic. Good luck with the build!

·
Registered
2019 2.0 EXL
520 Posts
With your mods, Ktuner stage 2 And flex fuel, I could be wrong but I would think you would be getting more than that...

Hondata got an additional 60-70 hp and 120 ftlb torque adding flex fuel to a stock 2.0...

·
Registered
181 Posts
@Samuelx those numbers are insane for just flexfuel. my only problem is having a plan on how to add the tune for flexfuel with my ktuner. I'm hoping something comes with the prl flexfuel kit I purchased.
My numbers are PURE 93 octane gas...no ethanol at all...0%! Flex-fuel comes next...once PRL releases that turbo inlet pipe this summer...😁!

·
Registered
2018 Honda Accord 2.0T
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm not sure. I think you'll be fine with the right tune. what do you think about these? im not doing much to the body but I wanted these two items. the front lip will protect my oem bumper bc my car will be much lower.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.