2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
121 - 140 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Accord Sport 2.0T 10AT
37 Posts
can i get away with just the lower or the upper which ever one is the most effective or should i get both?
People usually go with just the upper torque mount first, since that in itself eliminates a ton of wheel hop. But I’d recommend getting both so the engine stays put top and bottom.

·
Registered
Lunar Silver 2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 10AT
278 Posts
can i get away with just the lower or the upper which ever one is the most effective or should i get both?
Ease of install do the top. A lot of people just run the top, I run both. Bottom really isn’t hard.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I was looking to see numbers for this KTune and Phearable tune. I'm impressed! Being in the 300s hp and tq wise definitely has made me want to get KTuner and get rid of my Hondata. But watching the dyno and the numbers going down, I'm thinking heat soak might have played a part so before I get it, I'll be sure to get a PRL or Mishimoto intercooler first.
Heat soak will be an issue with any ecu upgrade and factory ic for sure.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Heat soak will be an issue with any ecu upgrade and factory ic for sure.
PRL IC, PRL HVI and the PRL Down pipe have all helped my set up with heat soak. It’s real hot in Florida right now and I’m running pretty cool. IAT, IAT2, and ECT’s are lower than stock.

Reactions: Vegashybrid

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am looking to get the Hasport mounts for my accord sport 2.0t. im going to get the 62a but do i get the unflanged or the regular one? what is the difference ? I already have the Ktuner V2 from when i tuned my cvt civic so i just need to order the phearable stage 3 tune. i have 3k miles on my car now. that should be enough break in.
Go with the unflanged. There is no mounting problem whatsoever, just make sure to have a rubber mallet nearby incase you need it like I did just to give it a little bump since it’s very snug in the lower mount area. I did not know the difference too between flanged/unflanged, so I just called them asked them straight up no bs. I said I used it for daily driving with a stage 2 tune, and they recommended the 62a unflanged.
Font Screenshot Darkness Advertising Brand

·
Registered
611 Posts
Go with the unflanged. There is no mounting problem whatsoever, just make sure to have a rubber mallet nearby incase you need it like I did just to give it a little bump since it’s very snug in the lower mount area. I did not know the difference too between flanged/unflanged, so I just called them asked them straight up no bs. I said I used it for daily driving with a stage 2 tune, and they recommended the 62a unflanged.
View attachment 6559
Haven't watched install video in awhile but aren't there bolts that go through the flange to connect it at it's rear most point? Is flangless remove that rear metal section sticking out with the two holes?

·
Registered
37 Posts
View attachment 6559
Curious to know the physical differences between both of them then. I was advised to go flanged and have had zero isssues as well, this is odd. Do you happen to have pictures of the mount your received?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Curious to know the physical differences between both of them then. I was advised to go flanged and have had zero isssues as well, this is odd. Do you happen to have pictures of the mount your received?
Edit: I’ve yet to find a definitive answer to this, I’ll be calling Hasport tomorrow too see exactly what the differences between flanged/flangeless versions are. I don’t want to misinform anyone, I’ll keep you guys posted.

Edit #2: So I chatted with Hasport earlier today and was told the differences between flanged and flangeless are practically non-existent for 10th Gen Accord’s. This is due these torque mounts not bolting on directly the cars chassis.

Now for the physical differences between the two, the flangeless bushing is a little thicker and the center pin is recessed inside the sandwhiched bushings, as oppose to the pin being flush with the length of the flanged bushings. The flanged bushings also taper down. Theoretically flangeless is suppose to help dampen vibrations a little more, but in terms of these 10th gens I was told you won’t see much difference. The guy at hasport was wondering why they even offered both types for this platform.

Now this basically debunks what I stated in my previous comment completely. I was provided with that information from one of their vendors (won’t mention any names), but please ignore what I mentioned earlier it’s wrong.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Anyone else take their stage 3 tuned accord to the track and see ridiculously high kcon numbers??? I’m taking 0.80-1.10. Was just as slow as ktuner stg2 after my first pass.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Anyone else take their stage 3 tuned accord to the track and see ridiculously high kcon numbers??? I’m taking 0.80-1.10. Was just as slow as ktuner stg2 after my first pass.
Fuel? Intercooler? Down pipe?

Stock?

My kcon is at .49 to .52 on good 93. Also are you running Early Spool and Advanced VSA? If so disable both of those.

Reactions: azrael69

·
Registered
26 Posts
Fuel? Intercooler? Down pipe?

Stock?

My kcon is at .49 to .52 on good 93. Also are you running Early Spool and Advanced VSA? If so disable both of those.
I actually just put 1.5G of E85 in it and then topped off with 93. Done a few good pulls now. Hasn’t gone above 0.49. Must’ve just not been quality 93. I was running the same shell 93 octane I always was. Oh well.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I am strongly thinking of pulling the trigger of this tune as well can’t wait for your observation this weekend
Do it. I’ve been running it for 5 months now. Car runs great. Just make sure you have a good 93+ Octane fuel readily available.

·
Registered
19 Posts
With k tuner stage 2 I got this car down to a 5.3 second 0-60 excluding 1 foot rollout. 5.11 with one foot rollout. Got 5.8 stock and 14.3 quarter mile. I am very impressed with that. My 1/4 mile time with tune I got 13.8. I have my hasport mounts on order and I just received my phearable stage 3 tune today. Once the mounts are in and I go stage 3 I really think if I can get a good launch I can get just under 5 second 0-60 and I'm hoping for low 13s 1/4 mile.

What is the best 0-60 on street that anyone here with the stage 3 tune has got? Also what is the fastest anyone has ever gone? I saw some saying it has a top speed of 167 but was that tested? Even with the tune it would still take 2 or 3 miles to hit that top speed. I would never go that fast. Things start to get real past 120 plus roads around here would not be kind to a car going over 120.

·
Registered
26 Posts
With k tuner stage 2 I got this car down to a 5.3 second 0-60 excluding 1 foot rollout. 5.11 with one foot rollout. Got 5.8 stock and 14.3 quarter mile. I am very impressed with that. My 1/4 mile time with tune I got 13.8. I have my hasport mounts on order and I just received my phearable stage 3 tune today. Once the mounts are in and I go stage 3 I really think if I can get a good launch I can get just under 5 second 0-60 and I'm hoping for low 13s 1/4 mile.

What is the best 0-60 on street that anyone here with the stage 3 tune has got? Also what is the fastest anyone has ever gone? I saw some saying it has a top speed of 167 but was that tested? Even with the tune it would still take 2 or 3 miles to hit that top speed. I would never go that fast. Things start to get real past 120 plus roads around here would not be kind to a car going over 120.
Phearable stage 3 with 93 and some E85 and RPF1s with drag radials on and weight reduction I ran a 13.37. Traction control off. 2nd gear footbrake launching the car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Phearable stage 3 with 93 and some E85 and RPF1s with drag radials on and weight reduction I ran a 13.37. Traction control off. 2nd gear footbrake launching the car.
What was your trap speed and 0-60 time? A BMW E46 M3 runs low 13s so it's cool to be able to hang with that car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Went and did some 1/4 mile and 0-60 times just for fun with the ktuner stg 2 base tune only. traction off and break boost launch. considering i only got 14.3 in the 1/4 and 5.8 0-60 before the tune id say it made quite the improvement. Once i get and install my hasport motor mounts and flash my phearable stage 3 i am really curious as to the numbers I will get . I'm hoping for 0-60 in just under 5 seconds and low 13s 1/4 mile.
Product Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot
Rectangle Product Azure Font Material property
Product Rectangle Azure Font Parallel

·
Registered
19 Posts
Where would I find instructions on how to install the haspoet motor mounts I bought? I'll be honest I don't have any experience working in an engine bay or even tools for that mater.

121 - 140 of 165 Posts