2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have taken a few lessons in the school of hard knocks figuring out how to upgrade my accord car audio system in my 2019 Touring Accord. Along the way of doing research and getting help from several people on facebook (Thank you!) have learned pretty much all the different configuration options available to upgrading your stereo for base and sport models along with touring. Took a lot of video and hopefully this is helpful to other down the roade.

Here is the first part of my install, talking about all the different options available, ie speaker upgrade, broken down into mids, tweeters and stock sub if applicable. Also speak toward those just wanting to add a subwoofer along with those wanting to add an amplifier. Show how to take your interior apart and where to drill for a power wire, tap for a remote wire, ground wire and also how to solder and crimp 0 gauge wire.

Will post how to replace replace door and trunk lid speakers next along with fabricating a mount to put your amps, lc7i and crossovers on in later videos.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a video on how to pull the front door panels and install an aftermarket set of components up front along with running your own speaker wire.

One more video will be coming for the rear speakers and fabricating the brackets to mount the amps against.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts