2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone , glad to join the club, i got one of the first 2.0t touring in canada in mid january and so far only positive things to say about the car except maybe for the sound system,love the technology, comfort and handling plus a little muscle for a family sedan is something nice, i was afraid to have a few problems with the car being one of the first 2.0 liter and new model, but so far things are good, a lot of people are eying the accord , there are not many here near montreal and the car does stand out, Honda did a great job with the lines of the car.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike and congrats on the Accord. Most new owners have been pretty disappointed with the stock sound system, but nothing some aftermarket tweaks can't fix. I don't think we'll be seeing many of them on the road until Honda makes some adjustments to the leasing/financing options. Were you happy with the deal you got on it?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome! You're in the colder parts of Canada I believe, how was the Accord during those snow storms and on icy roads?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i got the price that dealer paid for it and from there was able to negotiate. paid 1200 over the dealers price plus i got a few accessories at cost and saved about 3000 in all.I put some 17 inch winter tire michelin x ice and the car is very stable in the snow and ice, the heat plus the heated seats and steering are doing the job.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike! Glad to hear you got a got a good deal on the new Accord and that you're happy with its winter performance. Do you plan on doing any aftermarket mods?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have put a few accessories from Honda like the side molding which look great on the car and gives it a distinctive look some chrome accord fender emblems, the illuminated door sills with the accord name being illuminated, the chrome rear diffuser between the chrome exhausts, the full weatherteck carpets for the car and trunk plus the rears splash guards and added a block heater for cold winter days, the car is loaded with nice equipment being a touring, by the way does any of you guys know what is suppose to be the switch that goes in the bottom left side of the driver where there is already 4 switch for vsa, lkas, the parking sensors and something else which i dont remember, but beside the 4 switch there is a rectangular space filled whith a plastic covering that could come out to make place for a switch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts