2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove the car with no problems for 3 miles. Hour later I restart & it has SELF CORRECTED 1/ 2 ? of all the warnings. 2 hours later ALL is cleared up like nothing happened. Engine running was 14.7 on cheap DVM of Harbor Freight. Checked cold battery this morning & read 12.6 . Any body else ever get a total collapse of systems & still drove normally ?
Computer acted exactly like a battery replacement change did 3 weeks ago. Had this same problem about 2 or 3 years ago. Cleared up on it's own then.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only time I've ever seen that was like you said, after a battey swap or disconnecting the battery. But if it's all good now don't worry about it.
Well The same 5 systems are flashing on in the instrument panel. Battery reads 12.71 when off 14.3 idling.

The car decided to either apply the brakes or stop running for about a 1/4 of a second. 2 times this morning. Honda America has no problems reported like those. Local dealer said the same thing.
It is Putin & the Russians ? Time to dump Honda Corporation.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well The same 5 systems are flashing on in the instrument panel. Battery reads 12.71 when off 14.3 idling.

The car decided to either apply the brakes or stop running for about a 1/4 of a second. 2 times this morning. Honda America has no problems reported like those. Local dealer said the same thing.
It is Putin & the Russians ? Time to dump Honda Corporation.
i get too many lights on occasionly but only one stays on solid the : charging system has problem: light
like you i verified the battery voltage 12,6v engine off 14,2v engine running....both of our readings are ok, alternator working so im probably not going to fix that ....a good reason to put a voltmeter within sight just going to attach a 12 cig lighter to a voltmeter and p[lug it into the 12 v socket on dashboard,,,a meter tells you more than the
voltage resister sensor does , wherever it is dont know, took it in to shop for other things they didnt know where it was either....if you research it as long as the alternator voltage doesnt go higher than 14,5v you are ok,,,,ray colorado springs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts