2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1954 ~ 1 Ton - Dual Truck with Lift Option & 19.5" Wheels & Bigger Brakes
1,066 Posts
First Off that's an Automatic $2500. in Value or more I known Lawyers that have got $5K some one screwing up Their Vehicle ..
Ouch Period .

I do some issue with sitting so Low in Accord .. - thinking of Raising all the Seats - just for Better Visibility for Curbs . .

· Registered
1954 ~ 1 Ton - Dual Truck with Lift Option & 19.5" Wheels & Bigger Brakes
1,066 Posts
That's all of It Not to Bad - but Blow to the New Car - Type Feel for Sure .. I found a scratch in back side window where they Removed the Window Stickers .. Pissed for 2-3 min.

I took 2000X scratch remover for Plastic Lens and Spent 35 min. and 3 stages - Gone ..

That looks like He Opened Door with out Looking .. or the Lift got Him .. Dam ..
That should be a New Door - Period I Believe .. Bending that back and Redoing - He'd have to be One Heck of a Hammer Man and Touching & Brazing etc. Filing
Today it all about Speed , so I'd say they will just Oder a New Door ..then Swamp Out all the Parts . .

Just Between You & Me - I'd Pull a Door right Off a Car in the LOT !
Tell them to Wait on that Car to get Fixed - BOYS ! ( TIME is MONEY - GUYS ) that's what I'd be telling them .. Softly

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.