2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a wiring harness that would allow me to swap my 2.0 Sport headlights to the Touring model headlights? I love the look of the full LED's on the Touring model.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Aren't they both the same? I have the 2018 2.0 Sport and I can't see the difference. The only thing I see not being LED are the highways. Everything else is LED.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Aren't they both the same? I have the 2018 2.0 Sport and I can't see the difference. The only thing I see not being LED are the highways. Everything else is LED.
They are very similar but the touring has the LED pattern going all the way across. Making it a fully LED headlight. The high-beams are normal bulbs for any other trim besides Touring. See images.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Don't think we've seen any owners looking to do this swap just yet, as I don't think a lot of people were aware of the slight difference in headlamps between models. Thanks for pointing it out.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'd assume you just find the Touring lights and plug them in without needing a different harness seeing as how the unit looks identical aside form that one bulb.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I don't see those headlight units being cheap to purchase, so unless you're able to get them from the wreckers, that's going to be a lot of money for such a minor difference in appearance. Maybe you could just swap out the bulbs for something brighter?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't see those headlight units being cheap to purchase, so unless you're able to get them from the wreckers, that's going to be a lot of money for such a minor difference in appearance. Maybe you could just swap out the bulbs for something brighter?
I priced the touring headlights on one site at $750 a piece new and on Ebay around $300-$500 a piece. Besides I like the full LED look. I bought a 2018 tundra recently also and to get the full LED swap on these I need to wait for an adapter harness because the plugs in the back were different. It was partially LED and halogen also.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a wiring harness that would allow me to swap my 2.0 Sport headlights to the Touring model headlights? I love the look of the full LED's on the Touring model.

Yea bro, I live in new York city and I actually went to a shop yesterday. I got a mechanic friend we searched around and the touring headlights are going for $450 each. The wiring it's the same but you need an adapter for the high beam . Next weekend I will post some pictures after I get them installed wish me luck lol

2018 accord sport 1.5L

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yea bro, I live in new York city and I actually went to a shop yesterday. I got a mechanic friend we searched around and the touring headlights are going for $450 each. The wiring it's the same but you need an adapter for the high beam . Next weekend I will post some pictures after I get them installed wish me luck lol

2018 accord sport 1.5L
Good luck to you my man! PLEASE let me know how this goes and if everything works out. I'm dying to upgrade the headlights from Sport to Touring and signed up just to reply here. Feel free to DM me too if you like lol because now I'm waiting to see how yours turns out. Remember to post pics please!! Thank you!!

·
Super Moderator
199 Posts

2018 accord sport 1.5L
If you can please post where to get the headlights for $450. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
doubt

2018 accord sport 1.5L
you could install the headlights touring?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Self Leveling ?

Don't think we've seen any owners looking to do this swap just yet, as I don't think a lot of people were aware of the slight difference in headlamps between models. Thanks for pointing it out.
I Realized these were Different then the HID that swing 15 Degrees left or right on Curves , I never got a Good Answer on How the LED Helps with Lighting up the Dark Shadows on side of Road or Curves . .
Not Like VW or Volvo's - Certainly with all the Safety Items Honda has done - In Mind - seems - Honda would have covered this Area with ( Light ) ..:wink:

·
Registered
2 Posts
The lights on my Touring doesn’t shine down the road enough. Just seems like the lights are aimed too low.
Same complaints the TLX has.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts