2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
Has anyone tried this CAI system?

Looks like a less expensive alternative to the $300+ systems...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey All,
Has anyone tried this CAI system?

Looks like a less expensive alternative to the $300+ systems...
I was wondering the same thing?!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Looks almost like my k&n. With the benefit of added insulation. How bad could it be. The biggest thing would be that the maf makes a good seal in the housing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i just my 2020 accord sport 2.0t a week ago and purchased the AF Dynamic CAI last night. it seemed to be similar quality with all the same features as the higher prices stuff. i was always a fan of injen(my 03 EP3 still has one) but decided to try and save some money. i'll report back how this one is

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes jason.d.absher please report back. I have a 1.5t and reached out to AF Dynamic and they have a 1.5t version coming. As a matter of fact they said they are past due from the manufacturer. Should be in the next shipment container.

·
Registered
2018 Honda Accord EX-L
17 Posts
Any update to this @jason.d.absher ? I just purchased an Injen kit, but may pick this up if it's any good.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
sorry for the late reply. the AF dynamics kits is pretty great tbh. it comes with part for part every piece that the k&n kit does minus the k&n filter of course, and at more then $100 less then the other kits its definitely worth it imo.

edit.. here is a clip

1 - 7 of 7 Posts