2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all of the Accord wheels being stolen, does anyone recommend a specific locking lug nut? I understand thieves will still get to them but as long as they can be prolonged and make it as difficult as possible. I'd like to stay away from OEM and looking for something in black.

·
Registered
242 Posts
fortunately I don't have this problem but since it comes down to making their job harder, you'll want to get a pattern that's not as common
someone I know actually runs 3 different locking nut sets with 2 regular non-locking and never runs into problems

·
Registered
30 Posts
With all of the Accord wheels being stolen, does anyone recommend a specific locking lug nut? I understand thieves will still get to them but as long as they can be prolonged and make it as difficult as possible. I'd like to stay away from OEM and looking for something in black.
I’ve been wondering the same thing. What I can tell you is don’t waste your time with Gorilla Lock; while highly recommended, they only have one version for the Accord which sticks out from the wheel compared to the stock lug nuts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts