2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello good people... I have 2019 Accord 2.0T sport 6spd manual.... before i bought the car, i called a few places and was told that i can get remote starter..... unfortunately after getting the car, and i went to get it it done, i was told, that no manufacturer supports 2019 cars... some support 2018 but not in manual..... anyone know if there is a remote starter out there compatable with our cars?
Preferably in Canada

Thank you

·
Registered
129 Posts
2018 AND 2019 Accord supported with the Remote Start FOB BUT NOT 6 SP TRANS CARS!!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Aftermarket for LX

Do you guys know if I can upgrade my LX to remote start using factory parts? Like getting a factory key, harness, etc? If not, does anyone installed any aftermarket systems, how was it????
2018 AND 2019 Accord supported with the Remote Start FOB BUT NOT 6 SP TRANS CARS!!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you guys know if I can upgrade my LX to remote start using factory parts? Like getting a factory key, harness, etc? If not, does anyone installed any aftermarket systems, how was it????
I see this video in youtube, i thing help you
https://youtu.be/SRkLmzG0dbY

Im from mexico and i own Accord sport but here not any model car have remote start, i want to try this jaja i wish work on my accord sport 1.5 T cvt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts