2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Thanks man, I know the width will fit on the wheels was looking more for a brand of tire that’s better than factory
I had Michelin on mine from the factory. Doesn't get much better than that. Better is subjective when it comes to tires. You may be expecting the factory tire to perform better in situation A, but it doesn't mean the factory tires are bad. You need to be more specific on what you want from your tires, what area you live in, miles you drive, cost per tire your willing to spend.....

·
Registered
252 Posts
For example, I just put my new set of tires on my sport 2.0T today at Firestone auto care near my house. I bought them from Tirerack.com it course. I went for Continental Extreme Contact plus DWS06 Tires 255/35/ZR19 tires. There are also the option if Michelin Sport 4 as tires..the michelins aren't rated nearly as well, and cost $100 more per tire. Have to let them settle on the car 1st, but that's the size tire on the stock wheels you can go up to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.