2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone noticed that the lane keep assist kicks in much more aggressive than before ? I am not sure if Honda did some software update remotely or not. It has become very intrusive compared to before on the back roads driving at 40~50mph. It is annoying.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Has anyone noticed that the lane keep assist kicks in much more aggressive than before ? I am not sure if Honda did some software update remotely or not. It has become very intrusive compared to before on the back roads driving at 40~50mph. It is annoying.
Honestly, I've never notice/realized this at all. I only use the lane keep assist on major highways not local roads. It does seem about the same to me though. My Collision Mitigations Braking system does sporadically and inconsistently fail out though. Of course, my local dealership has no freaking idea as to why, and most of the time, its not worth my time/effort, and headache to help them figure it out.

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
560 Posts
Are you talking about the LKA or the general lane depature mitigation thats always on? because LKA on anything but the highway seems like overkill. I'd turn that off, the always active departure mitigation isn't all that bad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.