2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there, just installed my winter setup 17's, and I noticed something interesting with my rear lugs nuts with respect to my front lug nuts.

The rears when fully torqued to spec look as if there isn't enough thread poking out beyond the wheel for the lug nuts to thread onto.

Vs my front lug nuts, even when hand tightened they are almost flushed, that is the lug nuts and the bolt.

You can see from the pics, one of the fronts that look all the same, and the other are the rears which look all the same. All torqued to spec :unsure::unsure:

I gotta say, these black steel 17's wrapped in BLIZZAK WS90, look very nicee! Will post some nice pics later on! :love:

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 2.0 EXL
141 Posts
Are those the stock lug nuts? I don't remember mine being open like that? Probably a bit of a pain but I guess you could take off the wheels and measure/compare the stud lengths?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are those the stock lug nuts? I don't remember mine being open like that? Probably a bit of a pain but I guess you could take off the wheels and measure/compare the stud lengths?
these are the lug nuts that came with my wheels/ tires. It's strange how the rears look the same like that, and the front lug nuts are all flushed with the bolts.

·
Super Moderator
1,680 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts