2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get randomly constant android auto disconnects! Anyone else experience this or have fixed the bug? It's not my phone,,, I have another vehicle with and Sony unit that has AA and never have I had this issue. My 2021 accord with 8 speaker setup I get this disconnect with or without the cable, NO change. I even turned off the wireless AA and it still happens with exclusively using the cable. Yes I've tried different cables. Even tried different phones,, recently upgraded my Samsung s9 to a s21 and still it happens. App has newest AA update and did a check on the head unit but apparently its got the latest update. I've tried everything I could think of,,,, what do ya know???

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
An odd note I forgot,,, when it disconnects from android auto I don't loose a phone call. When I'm connected wirelessly to AA and on the phone with someone using the cars handsfree,, I don't loose the call. You'd think when it disconnects I'd loose the call as well!

·
Registered
2021 Honda Accord 2.0T Sport
8 Posts
I experience the same thing with my 21 Accord and it's frustrating. I'll be waiting to see if anyone has any suggestions to this issue.

As far as the phone still being connected when you lose your AA, I believe it's because your phone is connecting via bluetooth, and the AA is connecting via in-car wifi.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2018 accord touring owner and i have the Same issue with apple car play,Bluetooth or even with the iPhone is plugged into the usb., I’ve gone to the dealer with this problem 3 times already and there solution is to reboot the system or update it . Seems to help for a little bit but up until now it still does it. It’s extremely annoying ., my 07 Camry Bluetooth system works better than this . I really think it’s some type of faulty electronic issue with the system.

·
Registered
2018 2.0T Touring
20 Posts
I get randomly constant android auto disconnects! Anyone else experience this or have fixed the bug? It's not my phone,,, I have another vehicle with and Sony unit that has AA and never have I had this issue. My 2021 accord with 8 speaker setup I get this disconnect with or without the cable, NO change. I even turned off the wireless AA and it still happens with exclusively using the cable. Yes I've tried different cables. Even tried different phones,, recently upgraded my Samsung s9 to a s21 and still it happens. App has newest AA update and did a check on the head unit but apparently its got the latest update. I've tried everything I could think of,,,, what do ya know???
2018 Accord Touring. Had all the same problems. Did the recall update at the dealer and did not fix the problem. Did the latest over the air software update and still had the problem. Then about a week later the problems just went away and have never had another problem.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I ordered an AA wireless device... stability is so much better than connecting through the cable on '18 accord. Also, it's just convenient not having to worry about plugging the phone each time.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Can you trust buying stuff from indiegogo?
You're not really buying products you're supporting a startup of either a company or a product. In this, case both. However, when I ordered mine it took about 2.5 months to get it. I've spoken to others about it, they ordered recently and got it within a week. It sounds like this startup is working, so at least for now, until I hear otherwise, I'd say you're not gambling much.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts