2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
2,547 Posts
Are you getting any warnings in the Driver Information Interface (Tach)? Did they check for any codes? Did the dealer offer to contact Honda Corporate for assistance/guidance? If they are just blowing you off and not willing to determine what is causing this (even if it's just a faulty warning) then I would contact Honda Customer Service directly to open a claim.

American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Honda Automobile Customer Service
Mail Stop 100-5E-8A
1919 Torrance Boulevard
Torrance, CA 90501-2746

hondacertified.com

800-999-1009

Monday - Friday
0600 - 1700
Pacific Time

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Are you getting any warnings in the Driver Information Interface (Tach)? Did they check for any codes? Did the dealer offer to contact Honda Corporate for assistance/guidance? If they are just blowing you off and not willing to determine what is causing this (even if it's just a faulty warning) then I would contact Honda Customer Service directly to open a claim.

American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Honda Automobile Customer Service
Mail Stop 100-5E-8A
1919 Torrance Boulevard
Torrance, CA 90501-2746

hondacertified.com

800-999-1009

Monday - Friday
0600 - 1700
Pacific Time
No warnings on the tach or codes just that warning on the touchscreen a little car icon appears just like the one in the pic and when you tap it it brings up that menu and shows that there’s a problem with the particular system and to contact the dealer for more assistance....... I’ve been to the dealer 5 times for this same problem and it cannot be solved. Thank you for the info as well I’ll be contacting them to find a solution as well

·
Administrator
2,547 Posts
No warnings on the tach or codes just that warning on the touchscreen a little car icon appears just like the one in the pic and when you tap it it brings up that menu and shows that there’s a problem with the particular system and to contact the dealer for more assistance....... I’ve been to the dealer 5 times for this same problem and it cannot be solved. Thank you for the info as well I’ll be contacting them to find a solution as well
Sounds like it/they may be glitches. Hopefully contacting Honda Corporate will get better results and this issue resolved. Good luck and keep us informed as to what was found and how it was resolved.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has any experienced this problem. Dealers do not know what’s going on and cannot diagnose an issue so I’ve come to this forum to find help
trade my car in after talking to AH. I had a warning three times and I took to the dealer and they were not able fix the problem and the can was not braking properly

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
trade my car in after talking to AH. I had a warning three times and I took to the dealer and they were not able fix the problem and the can was not braking properly
Did you have to pay for the trade In for a new car? Or did you even get the same Honda or you just got a totally different brand.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had to pay I did a trade in. I got a 2019. When I brake the their is sound and took back to dealer they nice and very knowledge and showed me the problem. They told me moisture rust the rotors and had replace.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts